This JVC KD R370 6.5 inches is a single DIN speaker set that carries 600 watts a pair peak power handling (that is 300 watts per speaker) and 60 watts RMS power handling with powerful woofer cone composition for maximum power supply and accurate sound delivery in your car.
These speakers come with Mica Poly-Ether Imide balanced tweeter Ferrite Magnet Woofer, Neodymium magnet tweeter, Hybrid rubberized cloth surround, 92 Db Sensitivity, 35 – 22,000Hz Frequency response, 4-0hms per voice coil Impedance and Top-mount depth of 1.72 inch black ABS composite grills.
Swapping off your fading and wobbling factory speakers with KD – R370 is a satisfying and often quick way to step up the sound quality in your ride. This brand of JVC’s component speaker system makes the upgrade less of a stress on your wallet as it is affordable.
These slim-profile speakers is built to weather the extreme temperatures of life in your car doors and deliver great performance with good power handling.
Its sound quality is good when paired with a good deck and the tweeters are great, but may be a little bit tedious to install dues to its large size.
KD-R370 CD is a 6.5 inch speaker of JVC electronics family that gives its best performance once paired with JVC KD-R370 CD Receiver.
Who Is It For
The speaker is made for music enthusiast that cares for good music with average bass production. It is a member of the JVC electronics family that produces a good performance.
However, the buyer has to be willing and ready to pair these speakers with a JVC KD-R370 CD receiver for total upgrade and perfect JVC audio family affair.
Interestingly, it is affordable as you would be saving 50% when you decide to purchase this brand with a selected JVC receiver!
Furthermore, It is made with technology that guarantees accurate and balanced sound delivery in your vehicle while delivering booming, crispy and distortion-free sound in the cool atmosphere of your ride.
For you that is tired of the fading old factory speakers that has refused to give you your desired best performance, this is a good buy.
- Weight – 15 pounds
- Model – R370 (2Pairs)
- Dimensions 10.16 x 22.86 x 35.56 cm; 5.26 Kg
- ASIN B07VHYD43Z
- Mica 1″ Polyetherimide (PEI)
- Balanced tweeter Ferrite Magnet Woofer
- Neodymium magnet tweeter
- Hybrid rubberized cloth surround
- Frequency Response – 35 – 22,000Hz
- 4-0hms per voice coil Impedance
- Top-mount depth of 1.72” black ABS composite grills.
- Packaged with two 6 ½ inches woofers, two tweeters and two crossovers
- Comes with carbon Mica woofer with treated fabric surround
- Comes with 1″ Polyetherimide (PEI) balanced dome tweeter
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Flush mount tweeter housings
- 2 Flush mount tweeter brackets
- Eight 1″ Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Four M3 x 5mm Machine screws
- Two M3 x 15mm Stud bolts
- Two M3 x 30mm Stud bolts
- Four M3 Nuts
- Two M3 Wing nuts
- 2 Split lock washers
- 2 Small flat washers
- 2 Large flat washers
- It comes with an offer to discount 50% off the price when you purchase with select JVC receivers
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes JVC’s instruction manual
- Installation may be a bit stressful due to its large size
JVC KD 370 is a recommendable pair of speakers if not for any other reason but the many valuable accessories with which it is packaged. Though may be a little cumbersome to install, but with the included instruction manual, you may find the installation easier.
The combination of the materials used in its construction should endear you more to this spec if you are a music enthusiast.
It is recommended for those that can afford to acquire the removable face plate KD–R370 receiver to make it a complete and perfect JVC audio family affair for total upgrade. We hope you found our Jvc Kd-R370 speaker review helpful, if you have a comment, question or review of this tire, leave it in the box, we will be glad to hear from you.