This loaded enclosure carries the power and qualities of two popular SDR-10 D4 1200watts power peak subwoofer which when combined amounts to 2400watts maximum power for the pair.
Skar audio dual 10” subwoofer enclosure is pre-loaded and wired up inside a customized dual 10″ ported enclosure which features a unique kerf middle port and split chamber woofer design that allows for extreme levels of bass output.
The enclosure is further finished in premium grade black carpet for a sleek appearance together with branded white Skar Audio logo on the top surface of the box. This enclosure was specifically engineered for the loaded woofers to ensure perfect sound compatibility.
One critical issue you need to consider when buying subwoofers that you will be pairing with this speaker is to ensure that the woofer ideally match its enclosure otherwise you will lose sound quality and output as every subwoofer is different.
With this loaded subwoofer enclosure model, these concerns were taken care of and have been avoided thus making it easier than ever to add powerful aftermarket bass to your vehicle.
Who Is It For
Skar Audio introduces this SDR-2X10D4 dual 10” loaded Vented subwoofer enclosure to cater for the unrepentant audiophiles who want a competition grade system in their vehicles without all the headache involved with designing it from the ground up.
Just good music, punchy bass, accurate crispy sound and nothing more! It will actually surprise you how great and amazing the sound boom even at 1200 RMS as long as it is supported with the right amplifier.
Can be a perfect fit for your 2015 Nissan Altima, Toyota Highlander, Nissan Pathfinder and Toyota Tacoma due to its large outer trunk and smaller inner towards the end of the seats.
It is a well-designed product for car owners with not-too-wide space in their car as it proved to be efficient and compatibly work in both vented and sealed applications since it is manufactured with highest-grade components for your comfortable use.
- Dual 10″ D4 loaded enclosure
- Dimension – 34.5 x 15.25 x 12.5”
- Weight – 73.5 pounds
- ASIN B075P7ZQL3
- Type – “Wedge” Style Vented (Ported) Subwoofer Enclosure
- Wood thickness & material – 5/8″ MDF
- Front baffle thickness – 1.25″
- Internal air space of enclosure – 2.80 ft³
- Tuning frequency of enclosure – 34 Hz
- Width – 34.50″
- Top depth #1: 13.25″
- Bottom depth #2: 15.25″
- Height: 12.50″
- Includes (2) Subwoofer Pre-Loaded into the enclosure
- Dual 4 Ohms
- Peak Power – 2,400 Watts (pair)
- RMS Power – 1,200 Watts (pair)
- Frequency response: 30 – 300 Hz
- 2.5″ High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- These subwoofers hit hard and sound great.
- They were designed to be extremely efficient
- Work well in both vented and sealed compartments
- The surround rubber keeps it air tight for a much deeper bass.
- Easy to install
- Delivers lightweight and crisp sound
- Developed as a powerful, reliable and affordable audio among its peers.
- Pre-loaded and wired up inside
- Extreme levels of bass output.
- Finished in premium grade black carpet for a sleek appearance
- It carries Skar Audio branded logo for genuine identification
- Air may leak out if you do not put the factory screws back in original holes
- The sound gets stiff sometimes
- At first, it may sing the high frequencies, but may wobble on the low ones with great bunch later.
- The SQ is not there at all
I will tell you that this subwoofer is a great deal as they do not even sound ported due to the fullness and depth of the hits and loudness on a wide variety of notes.
You will enjoy the slams all you have to do is slide it behind your seat or in any available space without compromising airflow and audibility
Paired with a Skar 1500 mono-block and run with 4g off wire and the right amplifier, you will have it banging out crispy sound that will administer to your soul. You sure will enjoy this brand of Skar Audio subwoofers for the offered price. Highly recommended.
We hope you found our skar audio dual 10” subwoofer enclosure review helpful, if you have a comment or question, leave it in the box below, we will be glad to hear from you.