En-route security is so important, as there are many inevitable occurrences while you’re on transit, and even when your vehicle is parked, it still needs to be protected against burglary.The Haloview RD7 Backup Camera Kit offers this and lots more. Equipped with a 7 inches LCD digital monitor and a built-in recorder, you are assure of real time recording and quality video playback.
You can avoid certain inevitable occurrences while driving by having a camera that reports all the happenings around you as you drive, giving you a foreknowledge of an oncoming vehicle behind that may want to overtake, road obstacles, etc.
This unique device is specially design for large vehicles, providing you with a 720P HD image of the space behind your car. This way, your safety is ensured while you are driving both during the day and at night.
About the product
The Haloview RD7 Wireless Long Range Backup Camera Kit is equipped with a signal range of up to 1200ft wireless line of sight. Boasts of HD Monitor Resolution of about 1024x3RGCx600 for quality view and supports memory spaces of up to 256G TF card.
One amazing function of this device is that the camera keeps recording and the monitor keeps displaying while you’re at top speed. It doesn’t freeze and the signals don’t drop, as it can stay that way for up to 110miles!
I’m sure you can see that the Haloview RD7 Wireless Long Range Backup Camera Kit is a unique camera set up to cater for large vehicles regardless of your speed, covering longer distance, with an in-built DVR function.
The Haloview RD7 Wireless Long Range Backup Camera Kit cost $340
Who needs the product and how is it beneficial?
Large vehicle owners and riders whose vehicle’s security is of topmost priority to them are those whom this backup camera is uniquely design for; to cater to their driving security and the security of the vehicle even when parked.
With its wide range signal of 1200ft, the camera is designed to cover long distance and as such can cover the full length of large vehicles and its side. Its unique monitor supports display of up to four cameras, and supports split mode with which you can view all the cameras on the screen at once.
This product also possesses a 10-32V wide voltage input, supporting a wide viewing angle of a whooping 130 degree. It has a wireless rear view monitoring system with external range extender and what’s best is that you can mount the camera on everything that’s equipped with a power port and runs on 10-32V.
The rear view monitoring system comes with an extension card and a TX box. This means it is enable to reach the longest distance possible.
With all these, it is evident that the Haloview RD7 Wireless Long Range Backup Camera Kit is all about overall vehicle security. It keeps you abreast with all what’s going on outside the vehicle from all angles and as a result, chances of accident are greatly minimize.
Installing Haloview RD7 wireless long range
1. Mount the camera on the roof of your large vehicle
2. Place the battery pack on the roof of your vehicle and link the DC power cable of the camera. Or (just incase you may not want to keep it on all the time) connect the camera’s power line to the running light of your vehicle”s rear, whenever you turn that on, the camera comes on.
3. Now it’s time to fix the extension cable and TX-Box.
4. Do step 3 by fixing the cable with the provided wire features, then find a perfect spot to fix the TX-box with the 3M VHB two-side tape. Endeavor to use silicon sealant to secure all connections and make permanent placements.
5. Now you can test the system. Test the camera and monitor using the cigarette light plug power adapter that’s provide. Keep adjusting until you’ve achieved perfection. Moreover, Now place your monitor in the dashboard instrument panel.
● Perfect camera for large vehicles.
● Perfect video quality
● Offers moving and stationary security
● Limited functions
FAQs on Haloview RD7 wireless
● Will additional cameras work? Can I be able to add extra camera?
Ans: Yes, the Haloview RD7 Wireless Long Range Backup Camera Kit will work perfectly with other cameras.
● What’s the picture quality at night?
Ans: The night vision quality is as clear as it can be. It is design to record all times of the day.
● What if I install it on a fiberglass RV instead of a metal side trailer? Will I still get consistent reception of images?
Ans: No matter where your camera kit is mounted, excellent reception is guarantee.
● Is it possible to wire it to 12V?
Ans: Yes, you can also wire your Haloview Camera Kit directly to the running light power.
The Haloview RD7 is one of the best backup camera when it comes to providing visual security for your car. The product gives you excellent feedback of happenings around you, provides great video quality. Excellent at both daytime and at night. It is also easy to install and very easy to use.
This is just the best right now, if you want a camera that can provide ultimate security for you. With the daily rise in security challenges. Moreover, this camera comes up as a safety net to avoid falling prey to these insecurities and casualties.
Imagine a camera with a range of 1200ft, capturing images from a distance and reporting to you with a monitor that supports a split mode and can display up to four cameras at once. When you think of such your security while driving, this product guarantees that as you are always at alert of what’s in front of you and what’s behind. Get this one!
We hope you found our Haloview RD7 Backup Camera review interestingly helpful. If you have a comment or question, leave it in the box below. We will be glad to hear from you.